WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Truefriendship4u - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Truefriendship4u > Topics

Subject: Under four eyes. Face to face.
Replies: 1 Views: 599

rosepink 13.03.13 - 11:32pm
With mimics, body language, small pauses during conversations to make a statement, to ponder or to take in and digest what's been said. To feel, understand what's being said or repressed, comprehend a situation, and show respect. This is great. For mutual companionship. To give advice to, encourage, laugh with and help, the way the other can like. Make him or her feel like a genuine mate. Hear out their opinions, let them hear your say. Yeah.. That would be great. To let them be angry, upset. See their reaction and respect a taboo, or two. Because we all have those. For many a reason. Well.. Last but not the least, to have somebody to share secrets and news with. To bond with. Get together with, meet, laugh and follow, walk with side by side, maybe holding hands. And smile! Hug! Laugh! Let loose, shake and stir up a bit. Yeah.. That would be great. Friendship. Only much deeper and wider. This is the best.. I know such exist. But they are rare. Most people are too busy being divorced or married instead. happy.GIF Friendships! Bestfriendmanship. Exclusive!! It is the top notch of it. *

rosepink 2.06.13 - 09:01pm
Yeah.. That would be great. But i do not hear any proper replies, from where i am, offline. Maybe i am supposed to figure it out with G-d's help or rather, grace. I get self absorbed, what else? I wish to do things, too. Get ahead. Somehow. With or without any proof. But my thermometer feels and this in turn, affects my moods and so on, from where i am! And! Understand me right, please! I simultaneously experience great things. Out of this world venturing. Question is, down to the basics.. Why the jailed feeling? Of being watched, controlled. Of the fake. And, yes! It is also real. But.. Does anybody understand what i wish to express, what i wish to say? I wish for it to be nice.. It hasn't been that nice. That is why i wish to have a way. *

* Truefriendship4u Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Truefriendship4u

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search